Wednesday, July 5, 2017

boy shower




    Seems to be baby season on multiple levels ...

This is my design team card for Try Stamping (on not) on Tuesday and the theme is simple and neat.

For this card I started with white cs and stamped the shower using a Hampton Arts baby set and using Tim Holtz Oxide Ink in Broken China and used clear embossing powder over it to shine it up.
        I added a side panel paper of baby steps blue on blue from Mambi.  The bottom panel from Kaisercraft papers.  The little onesie was cut from white cs using the Cricut Sampler cartridge.  I hand hand edged the faux stitching with a blue marker and then ran it through my Cuttlebug using a swiss dot folder.  I adhered them all together adding the lace edging to divide and used dimensional squares on the  onesie to give it height all on a baby blue cs side fold base.



I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
Double D = Pastels
Fan n Funky =  Little Boys
One Crazy Stamper = ATG
Just Us Girls = Celebrate


Thanks for stopping by ....
Have a great day.

Dawn


4 comments:

Darlene said...

What a sweet baby card ... love the dotted swiss onesie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pastels’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Vicki said...

Adorable baby card, Dawn! Love your embossed baby outfit. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Pastel Party" Challenge.

Bobby said...

This is such a cute baby card, Dawn. I love the details on the onesie. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Lori Turner said...

Cute card - thanks so much for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month! xoxoxo