Thursday, January 28, 2016

All layered up

The last card for the evening was again totally inspired by a couple of challenges.

 I started with the bit of green and gold dot paper that I found earlier in the evening.  I still had some to play with. 
I cut a strip and rounded the corners and put it to the side.  With the mint green card stock I cut three flags as needed with the smallest of the three, I dragged that through my embossing stamp pad to saturate it and then coated it with gold embossing powder to heat set.  Put those three on the side.  I cut a narrower fourth flag and used one of those bargain bin stamps in my lucky finds --  I stamped the sentiment and then used the gold embossing powder there as well.  As directed: I stacked them all onto craft card stock and base and added a gold brad to it as well.
  



I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
MOJO Monday:  Sketch 432 

Let's Craft: Layer it up 
Retro Sketches:  Sketch #199

Tonight was fun!

 I’ll need another night like this one to catch up and fill my card boxes. 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

I love all your layers and banners. I also love the soft green against the kraft cardstock. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Craft and Create.